The 10th INTETAIN celebrates the future of Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment by inviting researchers to submit novel contributions around developments and insights in art, design, science, and engineering regarding computer based systems (algorithms, models, software and tools) or devices (smartphone, digital cameras, …) that provide intelligent human interaction or entertainment experiences.
Intetain 2018 is part of the 4th annual Smart City 360˚Summit, promoting multidisciplinary scientific collaboration to solve complex societal, technological and economic problems of emerging Smart Cities.
We are pleased to invite you to submit your papers to INTETAIN 2018. They should be in English, following the Springer formatting guidelines.
The scope includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (Data Science, Machine Learning, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Computation, Multi-Agent Systems, …) for Human Interaction or Entertainment;
- Artificial Intelligence (Data Science, Machine Learning, ….) in Games, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality;
- Intelligent Human-computer Interaction (including interaction Interfaces and sensors).
- Other Intelligent Interaction or Entertainment Applications: smart cities, media and social media, decision-support systems, visual analytics, engineering, science, production (e.g., Industry 4.0) and marketing.
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies
Intetain proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
30 September 2018 FINAL EXTENSION
Acceptance & Notification deadline
15 October 2018
1 November 2018
Start of Conference
21 November 2018
End of Conference
23 November 2018